Need some help with your email marketing?
Whether you’re just getting started with sales and marketing tech or you need to upgrade your system, I have a service for you. Simply…
- Take a look at what I can offer below, or the kind of work I have done before on my portfolio page.
- Contact me to arrange a no obligation call to see if we’re a good fit.
- I’ll give you an estimate of how many credits that project will take and a start date. Please see my pricing page for details on credits.
- If you’d like to proceed, I’ll send you an invoice for the deposit of 50%.
- I’ll start work on the agreed start date.
Email marketing set-up
I can set up your first simple email marketing system, including:
- Set up one landing page – either on your website or in your email marketing platform
- Set up one mailing list
- Set up a free PDF to download when subscribers join the list (PDF supplied by you)
- Set up an automated welcome email
- Import subscribers from a spreadsheet supplied by you
- Test to check all is working correctly
- A quick tour of how I’ve set it up (around 30 minutes on Skype or Zoom)
- Using the email marketing platform of your choice, or ask for my recommendation based on your business needs
Move to a new platform
I can move your mailing lists to an entirely new email marketing platform which is right for your business needs now and gives you room to grow, too. Includes:
- Recommending the best platform for your business needs
- Planning for how to approach this project, keeping the disruption to your business to a minimum
- Exporting your subscribers from your old platform
- Importing subscribers to the new platform, tagging them as you wish
- Recreating or updating a landing page, either on your website or email marketing platform
- Recreate welcome emails, including free PDF downloads
- Test to check all is working correctly
Growing your system
As your email marketing develops, you may need any of the following:
Want to hook up your shopping cart with your email marketing service so buyers are added to your mailing list and (if you want) tagged with what they bought so you can send them product-specific emails later? Or get your WordPress membership plugin to send email sequences from your email marketing platform? I can do that, and many other integrations too.
Tidying up or tagging subscribers
Like cars, email marketing lists need regular maintenance. If subscribers haven’t opened your emails in months the chances are they won’t ever buy from you – in fact they are costing you money! Plus people who have unsubscribed need removing, or at least archiving, to comply with UK GDPR.
Perhaps your list is ‘clean’ but you’d like subscribers tagged according to what they’ve bought from you so you can target emails more effectively in future?
Extra email sequences, landing pages, segments or automations
Ready to add to your basic landing page and list set-up? For example, you have a new free report that you want to give away to lead up to a workshop you’ll be delivering and need an email sequence to educate your subscribers about the subject.
I can help you work out a strategy so a) this doesn’t become complicated and produce a load of extra work for you and b) set it up for you.
If managing your email marketing feels too complex and too much hard work, I can suggest some automations and set them up for you.
Email Marketing Management
I can manage your email campaigns on an ongoing basis.
I’m happy to work with you so that you do as much or as little content writing as you want.
Training and Consultancy
I can work with you on the following:
- Choosing a platform and developing an email marketing strategy
- Improving your landing pages, email campaigns, subject lines and more to increase your open and click through rates
- How to (and if you should) add additional email sequences and automations
- How your email marketing can be improved to better fit your overall marketing strategy and business objectives.
- Your email marketing strategy and set up for online courses and memberships.
I can deliver tailored 1-to-1 training on how to use your email marketing platform (via Zoom).