Hello there, I’m Helen Lindop. Nice to meet you!
I help solo business owners and other small organisations use technology in their sales and marketing. There’s plenty of inexpensive and reliable tech out there to help you stay in touch with your clients and prospects, but it’s not easy to put the pieces together to get results. That’s where I can help.
For most micro businesses (1 to 10 people, which can be the owner, employees or freelancers) the best place to make an impact with this kind of tech is in email marketing, which is what I do the most of. But I can also help with systems to follow up with your leads, which means you don’t miss any sales.
I’ve been a software trainer for over 20 years so I’m good at explaining tech in a simple, jargon-free way. I’ve also been my own micro business for most of that time, so I’m very familiar with all the joys and pressures that come with this!
You may spot a little robot on my website, called Speedy. Cartooning is a hobby of mine, and one day when I was bored of the stock photos on my blog, I wondered if I could create a character that was all about technology, but with friendly, human side. And my robot Speedy was born. Speedy is named after a robot in an Isaac Asimov story.
- BSC (Hons) Physics with Medical Physics – Cardiff university
- PGCE – secondary school teaching qualification – Roehampton University
- Diploma in Training and Development – Leicester University
- Email marketing eCRM expert track –Open University and Target Internet
- Fundamentals of Digital Marketing – Open University and Google
- I’m a Mailerlite Expert
- A lot of hands-on trial and error practice on WordPress websites, SEO and social media when promoting my own products and digital services!
- Many years of experience in software training and elearning.