Mailerlite has rapidly become the email marketing platform of choice for small business owners who want a platform that’s simple to use and has a free plan.
Surprised it isn’t Mailchimp? Mailchimp made some significant changes in the second half of 2019 which make it much less attractive for many small business owners who want a simple interface, multiple lists and automations with more than one step on the free plan.
Here, I give you a ten-minute tour of Mailerlite so you can decide if it’s the right email marketing platform for your business.
This isn’t full Mailerlite training, I’m currently working on a course for that, please sign up here if you’d like me to email you when it’s ready. But my aim is that, by the end of this video, you’ll know whether to go ahead and trial Mailerlite for your business.
If you’d like to say ‘thanks’ for my blog and YouTube channel at no cost to you, I’d be very grateful if you sign up using my Mailerlite affiliate link. If you prefer not to that’s fine, too. (Mailerlite is free until you reach 1000 subscribers, after that I’m paid a small percentage of your monthly fee).
Here’s what I cover in the video:
- What it costs
- How to find your way around (it’s the simplest email marketing platform, in my opinion anyway!)
- Where to find subscribers and how to filter them
- An explanation of what Mailerlite groups are, and why you would use them. (Similar to tags if you’re already familiar with these)
- A quick demo of creating landing pages
- A very brief overview of what an automation is and how you’d use it to deliver a free PDF
- I explain what a campaign is
- My brief summary of the types of business Mailerlite is best for.
Phew, quite a lot for 10 minutes! But I know how frustrating it is browse YouTube, looking at full-blown tutorials, when all I need to know is if it’s worth me investing time in learning a platform. That’s why I wanted to make this quick but comprehensive overview for you.
Let me know if there’s anything else you’d like to know!
This post contains an affiliate link but also my honest opinion.
In my Free Business Toolkit I have loads more advice and tutorials on streamlining your sales and marketing using tech Click here to sign up.